Accelerators and Power Boosters that will enhance the performance of everything you do
Here are some of the accelerators and power boosters that work alongside many of the strategies mentioned elsewhere on this site to improve the results of everything you do … from 50 – 5,000 percent.
1. Test and measure everything you do
Trying one approach against another, one supposition against another, one way of doing something, of saying something, of pricing something, of guaranteeing something, of explaining something, of promoting something against another, then measuring and comparing results, discovering which approaches always out-perform others, sometimes by a massive margin.
2. Use direct response approaches
Few ads or sales letters say anything meaningful or make a compelling case for the product or service being promoted. Most merely keep the company name in front of the public. Direct response ads or sales letters, in contrast, should be nothing less than ”salesmanship in print.” Even the smallest ad should tell a story; make a complete case for your product or service; present factual, specific reasons why it is superior on an analytically and factually supported basis; overcome sales objections; answer all major questions; stimulate a direct and immediate response, or promote an instant sale. The more you can create a picture in the mind of your customer that appeals to their emotions, captures their involvement and allows them to experience your product or service in their mind, the closer you’ll get to that sale.
3. Create a Perpetual Relationship
Investing in your customers to create advocacy and an on-going relationship so that instead of waiting passively for them to return, they keep coming back over and over and over again and look to you for all kinds of products and services.
4. Make It Easy, Pleasant, Desirable and Fun To Do Business With You
Ensuring that everyone within your business, everything your business does, everything you stand for, is a pleasant enjoyable and comforting transaction for your customer.
5. Focus Only On The Intended Customer
Identifying exactly who your prime target audience is and focusing your efforts on communicating only with them, no one else, instead of trying to be all things to all people.
Additional accelerators and power boosters include:
- Address the real needs of your clients
- Bonuses and incentives
- Direct response copywriting
- Educate people to the facts
- Educate your way out of a problem
- Graphic design and layout
- Leverage everything you do
- Military strategy principles
- Monetize to create customer value
- Stick with approaches that still work
- Tell your customers the reasons why
- Tell people what to do and why to do it
- Tell people what specific action to take
- The 80/20 principle
- Time management
- Understand and use NLP
- Use “Salesmanship in Print”
- Use key psychological influence factors
- Use your USP in everything you do
By mid-2009 Marketing Wizdom’s knowledgebase contained more than 7.7 million words in 11,385 documents relating to 27 individual strategies that accelerate or boost the power of the other strategies you might implement. That’s equivalent to nearly 27,500 pages, or 110 full sized books.
Some of that knowledge is and will be showcased in posts on this site. If you’re an entrepreneur or aspiring market leader, you will learn how to apply the full depth of that knowledge by participating in the Eureka program … click here for more information