Title: – ‘Your introduction to running a business that gives you the highest and best outcome for every action you take and every activity you engage in’
Introduction: – Optimisation is the process of getting the greatest return for the least expenditure of time, energy and capital at the lowest possible risk to you. When you optimise your business you demand nothing less than the highest and best outcome for every action you ever take and every activity you ever engage in. It means you’re no longer content to accept lesser results than you’re entitled to and this seminar will show you how.
Objectives: – You’ll discover…
- What optimization IS.
- How to increase your results without increasing your investment of time, effort, manpower and money, whilst simultaneously reducing your risks
- The secrets that have transformed the reputations and fortunes of companies like Toyota, Honda, Tesco, John Lewis, Virgin, Nordstrom and Richer Sounds, making them among the most admired companies in the world.
- How some companies manage to attract business like metal filings to a magnet while everyone else in their industry suffers and has a hard time.
- The three key optimisation factors that can transform your business.
- The importance of aligning your business and personal values, expressing your higher business purpose, taking pride in what you do and attracting as much business as you can handle
- How to generate innovation and passion in your business
- Why you should adopt the success practices of other industries
- And there’s more …
Summary: – By Optimising your business you’ll be much happier with your results, and have more fun achieving them. It’s totally liberating and you’ll be amazed at how much more enjoyable and profitable your business will be once you start optimising everything you do.
Here’s what previous attendees have said about this seminar: –
‘Robert will explain and motivate your staff/team to give great customer service, and offer better outcomes to your clients and make you more passionate about your business’ – Steve Reynard, Avonvale Honda
‘A 2hr Breakfast seminar filled me with dread but in fact I left feeling energised and excited, wanting to apply the principles learned as soon as I could. It was great to see the principles even applied in this [feedback] form i.e. not having to ask for the visuals to be sent to me but having them volunteered.’ – Lee Kemp, Fullrange Media