Title: – ‘Your introduction to customer retention: How to double the size of your business every few years by simply reducing the number of customers who stop doing business with you’
Duration: – 2 Hours
Introduction: – Virtually every business loses some customers, but few ever measure or recognise how many of their customers become inactive. Most businesses, ironically, invest an enormous amount of time, effort and expense building that initial customer relationship. Then they let that relationship go unattended, in some cases even losing interest as soon as the sale has been made, only to have to spend another small fortune to replace that customer. This seminar will show you how, with little or no effort, you can keep hold of, and encourage repeat business from, your already existing customer base.
Objectives: – This eye-opening seminar is definitely worth two hours of anyone’s time, and covers the following topics:
- The one factor that’ll double the size of your business every few years, if you do nothing else
- The reasons why business is lost … and what to do about it
- Why people would, or wouldn’t, buy from you again
- The invisibility of customer attrition
- Creating windfall profits by re-activating 25-50% of the customers you’ve lost
- Discovering what your clients really want and need
- Aligning yourself more closely with your customers so they’ll do more business with you
- How to build a fortune in repeat customers
- Learn who you are REALLY competing with – it may not be who you think!
- Discover whether nice people are ruining your business
- Why complaints are the biggest bargain in market research
- And that’s just the start …
Summary: – Remember, the easiest way to grow your business is not to lose your customers in the first place. Once you stop the leakage, it’s often possible to double or triple your growth rate because you’re no longer forced to make up lost ground just to stand still. This seminar is packed with practical, commonsense answers that have already transformed many businesses.
Here’s what previous attendees have said about this seminar: –
‘Worthwhile time spent. You will come away buzzing with ideas – guaranteed!!!’ – Andrew Merritt-Morling, Business Angel, Entrepreneur and Government Adviser
‘This session was many times better than I expected. The whole thing about reducing attrition has been stunning for me as it’s 100% of what our problem is right now. This session alone has been worth £ hundreds of thousands to us. It’s been completely and utterly inspiring. I can’t praise it enough.’
– Alan Suggett, UK’s No.1 IT Training Company
‘Very informative and presented in a professional but easy to understand manner’ – Lynsey Day, Trelawny SPT Ltd
‘Definitely worth listening to – however good you already think you are’ – Elizabeth Gilkes, Whichford Pottery